14. Vura S, Jeyaselvan V, Biswas R, Raghunathan V, Selvaraja SK, Raghavan S. Epitaxial BaTiO3 on Si (100) with In-Plane and Out-of-Plane Polarization Using a Single TiN Transition Layer. ACS Applied Electronic Materials. 2021 Jan 25.
13. Deka J, Dandu M, AS LK, Menon S, Jyothsna KM, Biswas R, Majumdar K, Raghunathan V. Polarization independent enhancement of zeroth order diffracted second harmonic from multilayer gallium selenide on a silicon resonant metasurface. Optics Express. 2020 Nov 23;28(24):35695-707.
12. Ahmad F, Ramachandrapura S, Manattayil J, Raghunathan V. Path-Loss Optimized Indoor Laser-Based Visible Light Communication System for Variable Link Length Gigabit-Class Communication. IEEE Photonics Journal. 2020 Aug 4;12(4):1-2.
11. AS LK, Mere V, Selvaraja SK, Raghunathan V. Polarization-independent angle-tolerant mid-infrared spectral resonance using amorphous germanium high contrast gratings for notch filtering application. OSA Continuum. 2020 May 15;3(5):1194-203.
10. Raghunathan V, Deka J, Menon S, Biswas R, AS LK. Nonlinear optics in dielectric guided-mode resonant structures and resonant metasurfaces. Micromachines. 2020 Apr;11(4):449.
9. Debnath R, Maity I, Biswas R, Raghunathan V, Jain M, Ghosh A. Evolution of high-frequency Raman modes and their doping dependence in twisted bilayer MoS 2. Nanoscale. 2020;12(33):17272-80.
8. Chaudhary R, Raghunathan V, Majumdar K. Origin of selective enhancement of sharp defect emission lines in monolayer WSe2 on rough metal substrate. Journal of Applied Physics. 2020 Feb 21;127(7):073105.
7. Biswas R, Deka J, kumar Jha K, Praveen AV, Krishna AL, Menon S, Raghunathan V. Resonant four-wave mixing microscopy on silicon-on-insulator based zero-contrast gratings. OSA Continuum. 2019 Oct 15;2(10):2864-74.
6. Singh V, Jha KK, Kumar RV, Raghunathan V, Bhat R. Iduronate-2-sulfatase-regulated dermatan sulfate levels potentiate the invasion of breast cancer epithelia through collagen matrix. Journal of clinical medicine. 2019 Oct;8(10):1562.
5. Biswas R, Dandu M, Menon S, Jha KK, Jyothsna KM, Majumdar K, Raghunathan V. Third-harmonic generation in multilayer Tin Diselenide under the influence of Fabry-Perot interference effects. Optics express. 2019 Sep 30;27(20):28855-65.
4. Menon, Sruti Hemachandran Geetha, Lal Krishna AS, and Varun Raghunathan. "Silicon nitride-based medium contrast gratings for doubly-resonant fluorescence enhancement." IEEE Photonics Journal (2019).
3. Dandu, Medha, et al. "Strong Single-and Two-Photon Luminescence Enhancement by Nonradiative Energy Transfer across Layered Heterostructure." ACS Nano 13.4 (2019): 4795-4803.
2. J. Deka, K.K. Jha, S. Menon, A. S. Lal Krishna, R. Biswas, and V. Raghunathan, "Microscopic study of resonant third-harmonic generation from amorphous silicon nanodisk arrays," Opt. Lett. 43, 5242-5245 (2018)
1. A.S. McCampbell, V. Raghunathan, M. Tom-Moy, R.K. Workman, R. Haven, A. Ben-Dor, O.F. Rasmussen, L. Jacobsen, M. Lindberg, N.A. Yamada, and C. Schembri, "Tissue Thickness Effects on Immunohistochemical Staining Intensity of Markers of Cancer," Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology, DOI: 10.1097/PAI.0000000000000593 (2017).
Pre-IISc - 2003 to 2016:
21. K.G. Kraiczek, J. Mannion, S. Post, A. Tsupryk, V. Raghunathan, R. Brennen, R. Zengerle, “Micro-machined Fused silica LCW Capillary Flow Cell,” Anal. Chemistry 88, 1100-5 (2016).
20. Y. Han, V. Raghunathan, R. Fang, C-Y. Chung, E.O. Potma, N-H. Ge, “Mapping molecular orientation by heterodyne detected sum-frequency generation imaging,” J. Phys. Chem. B vol. 117, 6149-6156 (2013).
19. V. Raghunathan, A. Nikolaenko, E.O. Potma, “Amplitude and phase of nonlinear focal excitations in heterodyne four-wave mixing microscope,” Appl. Phys. Lett. vol. 99, 17114 (2011).
18. V. Raghunathan, Y. Han, N-H. Ge, E.O. Potma, “High speed vibrational resonance sum-frequency generation microscopy,” Optics Letters vol. 36, 3891-3893 (2011).
17. Y. Wang, C-Y Lin, A. Nikolaenko, V. Raghunathan, E.O. Potma, "Four-wave mixing microscopy of nanostructures", Adv. Opt. Photon. Vol. 3, 1-52 (2011).
16. V. Raghunathan, E.O. Potma, "Multiplicative and subtractive focal volume engineering in coherent Raman microscopy," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A vol. 27, 2365-2374 (2010).
15. V. Raghunathan, D. Borlaug, R. Rice, B. Jalali, “Demonstration of a Mid-infrared silicon Raman amplifier,” Optics Express, vol. 15, 14355-14362 (2007).
14. V. Raghunathan, H. Renner, R. Rice, B. Jalali, “Self-imaging silicon Raman amplifier,” Optics Express, vol. 15, 3396-3408 (2007).
13. B. Jalali, V. Raghunathan, R. Shori, S. Fathpour, D. Dimitropoulos, O.M. Stafsudd, “Prospects of Silicon mid-IR Raman Lasers,” IEEE Journal of selected topics in Quantum Electronics, vol. 12, 1618-1627 (2006).
12. B. Jalali, V. Raghunathan, D. Dimitrpoulos, O. Boyraz, “Raman-based Silicon Photonics,” IEEE Journal of selected topics in Quantum Electronics, vol. 12, 412-421 (2006).
11. V. Raghunathan, R. Shori, O.M. Stafsudd, B. Jalali, “Linear and Nonlinear absorption in Silicon at mid-infrared wavelengths,” Physical status solidi (a) Rapid research letters, vol. 203 R38-R40 (2006).
10. V. Raghunathan, R. Claps, D. Dimitropoulos, B. Jalali, “Parametric Raman wavelength conversion scaled Silicon waveguides,” IEEE Journal of lightwave technology vol. 23, 2094-2102 (2005).
9. R. Claps, V. Raghunathan, O. Boyraz, P. Koonath, D. Dimitropoulos, B. Jalali “Raman amplification and lasing in SiGe waveguides,” Optics Express vol. 13, 2459-2466 (2005).
8. V. Raghunathan, D. Dimitropoulos, R. Claps, B. Jalali, “Raman induced wavelength conversion in scaled Silicon waveguides,” IEICE Electron. Express vol. 1, 298-304 (2004).
7. L. Sirleto, V. Raghunathan, A. Rossi, B. Jalali, “Raman emission in Porous Silicon at 1.5µm,” Electronics Letters vol. 40, 1221-1222 (2004).
6. O. Boyraz, P. Koonath, V. Raghunathan, B. Jalali, “All optical switching and continuum generation in Silicon waveguide,” Optics Express vol. 12, 4094-4102 (2004).
5. V. Raghunathan, R. Claps, D. Dimitropoulos, B. Jalali, “Wavelength conversion in Silicon using Raman-induced four-wave mixing,” Applied Physics Letters vol. 85, 34-36 (2004).
4. R. Claps, V. Raghunathan, D. Dimitropoulos, B. Jalali, “Influence of nonlinear absorption on Raman amplification in Silicon waveguides,” Optics Express vol. 12, 2774-2780 (2004).
3. D. Dimitropoulos, V. Raghunathan, R. Claps, B. Jalali, “Phase-matching and nonlinear optical processes in Silicon waveguides,” Optics Express vol. 12, 149-160 (2004).
2. R. Claps, V. Raghunathan, D. Dimitropoulos, B. Jalali, “Anti-stokes Raman conversion in silicon waveguides,” Optics Express vol. 11, 2862-2872 (2003).
1. R. Claps, D. Dimitropoulos, V. Raghunathan, B. Jalali, “Observation of stimulated Raman scattering in silicon waveguides,” Optics Express vol. 11, 1731-1739 (2003).